Writing successful grant proposals is a skill you can learn!
This course teaches you how to optimally convey your research idea to funding agencies and reviewers, and to maximize your chances of success. The course will run for four weeks, and you will need to reserve 2-3 hours per week for it.
If you have not yet written a grant proposal or want to improve your proposal writing skills, then follow this course.
You will learn to:
- choose the correct funding scheme,
- make a realistic schedule for the proposal writing effort,
- distil your research idea into a few sentences,
- write the proposal text in a style that impresses reviewers,
- make effective graphics,
- present your research track record and CV in the best light,
- structure a realistic work plan and budget,
- and avoid common pitfalls.
The course expert for “Writing Grant Proposals” is Karen Galindo, who has more than 25 years of experience in writing, editing and reviewing successful grant proposals in Europe and the USA.